The European Programme Committee invites ITS experts to submit Special Interest Sessions (SIS) proposals and papers to be considered for presentation and publication at the ITS European Congress in Brainport.
Call for Papers
- Submit your draft paper
-Technical (min 5 pages) – Commercial (min 5 pages) – Scientific (min 9 pages)
- Papers will go through review and authors will be notified if their paper is
– Accepted – Conditionally Accepted – Rejected
- For Accepted draft papers, authors will be asked to submit a final version. This can be a confirmation of the draft text but it is also an opportunity to update the paper, add diagrams or tables of results etc.
-Technical (max 10 pages) – Commercial (max 10 pages) – Scientific (max 12 pages)
- For Conditionally Accepted papers, authors need to revise their paper addressing the reservations of the reviewers while submitting in final version of the document.
- Papers which are submitted as Scientific Papers, but which are not judged to be of this top rating standard or relevance, may still be accepted as Technical Papers.
Call for Special Interest Sessions
During the submission process you will be requested to provide the following information:
- Organiser’s full contact details
- Topic and Subtopic of the session
- Session title (12 words max.)
- Session description (150 word max., as full text, no bullet points)
- Name and contact details of the moderator and of minimum 3 confirmed speakers
- Additional information on the session format and scope
- For more information on submissions please contact:
- Delphine Soubies | Tel: +32 2 400 07 41 | e-mail: email@example.com
- Call for Contributions closes 18 January 2019
- Status notification to SIS organisers and paper authors March 2019
- Re-submission deadline for Conditionally Accepted papers March 2019
- Final paper submission and Speaker registration deadline 8 April 2019